Few days are left to begin the summer. The sun and the heat are almost here! In this season, everybody knows that we have to drink more because high temperatures make us sweat and we need to stay hydrated during the day.
A good ally we have to consider are summer fruits, as they contain more than 90% water and the vitamins and minerals that our body needs to have the optimal energy to fight against the high hours of heat.
Summer fruits are characterized by being very refreshing. We highlight the following:
- Watermelon: is one of the typical summer fruits with more water. It is our great ally to help us keep our bodies in constant hydration. In addition, thanks to its high water content it will calm our thirst.
- Melon: is characterized by its high antioxidant power as eliminator of toxins and its diuretic action.
- Strawberry: provides lots of vitamins and minerals and purifies our digestive system.
- Cherry: a fresh, sweet and juicy fruit with antioxidant and diuretic powerful.
- Peach: it is very refreshing and rich in fiber, potassium and vitamins, ideal for keeping our skin healthy.
- Mango: in India is considered the “king of fruits” as it is an excellent source of vitamins, potassium, magnesium and fiber.
- Apple: fiber source and vitamins source which also acts as an antioxidant.
- Pineapple: contributes to the good functioning of the digestive system and helps us to keep the line thanks to its diuretic properties.