September has already begun and with it the return to routine: to school, to college, to work, to the gym… We leave summer holidays behind to return to our daily lives with their schedules, tasks and concerns.
It’s time to face it and find guidelines so that coming back to routine becomes less hard. We encourage you to follow these 5 basic tips:
- Follow a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables to win strength and energy. Plan a weekly diet with all the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs.
- Practice sport to keep your mind clear and start up, your body through exercise again and slowly.
- Rest minimum 8 hours at night. Resting is essential to recover from your daily activities and start a new day.
- Set yourself assumable objectives for the coming months: everybody likes to achieve what we have set out and helps us to consider new challenges.
- Plan your day and leave some space for unexpected events.